- Be sure you are viewing the site in "Admin View."
- On the left-hand Admin menu bar, find "Manage Site."
- Under Manage Site, Click "Community." Here you will see a list of all the users of your site.
- Locate the names of users who you would like to delete, and select the checkbox next to their names.
- Simply click “Delete” and choose whether you want to delete the users from the entire site or from this specific question.
If the site is closed for members only, the user will not be able to login in the future. If the site is open for all, the user can register again with a different email address.
Note: deleting a user does not delete the user’s answers, comments, or any action they took on the site! All of these will remain on the site, but the user’s name will become anonymous.