If for any reason we do not want the process we started to appear on the home page, we must follow these steps:
1. We will stand on the main home page of all the processes, and move on to the management interface.
2. Under the management menu we will enter the question management. On this page we will see the active questions.
3. Using the small arrow that appears at the top of the questions, we will move on to displaying all the questions.
4. Here, you can see that all the questions whose star is painted, appear on the home page.
5. We can remove a question from the home page or alternatively, return to the home page a question that was not there, by clicking on the star.